The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI) v1.0 course gives you the knowledge and skills needed to secure wireless network infrastructure and troubleshoot any related issues. You’ll learn how to implement and secure a wireless network infrastructure and use Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE), Cisco Prime Infrastructure (PI), and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to monitor and troubleshoot network issues.
The course provides hands-on labs to reinforce concepts including deploying Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release 3.5, Cisco Catalyst® 9800 Wireless Controller Release, Cisco IOS XE Gibraltar 16.10, Cisco Digital Network Architecture (Cisco DNA™) Center Release 1.2.8, Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) Release 10.5, Cisco Mobility Services Engine (MSE) Release 8.0 features, and Cisco ISE Release 2.4.
- This course also helps you prepare to take the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300 -430 ENWLSI) exam, which is part of the new CCNP® Enterprise certification and the Cisco Certified Specialist - Enterprise Wireless Implementation certification. The exam will be available beginning February 24, 2020.
This course will help you:
- Implement and secure a Cisco wireless network infrastructure
- Use Cisco Identity Services Engine, Cisco Prime Infrastructure, and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to monitor and troubleshoot network issues
- Validate your knowledge and prepare to take the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI) exam
5 days (8h/day)
As a standard, we implement a full-time course (onsite or ILT *) in the ALEF Training Center. Upon agreement, it is possible to implement the course at the client's premises. The course can also be implemented online (vILT **) via a video conferencing platform - Cisco Webex meetings. Instructor- led virtual training is a combination of the best of a traditional classroom course as well as interactive training - without having you leave your office, and even the comfort of your home. Alef Training Center consists of top quality transmission, video calls, and effective team collaboration.
- ILT - Instructor Led-Training * - instructor-led training in the classroom. ** vILT (Virtual Instructor-Led Training) - this is a form of distance learning, where the instructor conducts training from the classroom through an online platform to which students connect from their offices or the comfort of their home.
Before taking this course, you should have:
- General knowledge of networks and wireless networks
- Routing and switching knowledge
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR)
- Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU)
- Securing and Troubleshooting the Wireless Network Infrastructure
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Secure Client Connectivity
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Quality of Service (QoS) in Wireless Networks
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Advanced Wireless Network Services
- Lab Familiarization (Base Learning Lab)
- Configure Secure Management Access for Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers (WLCs) and Access Points (APs)
- Add Network Devices and External Resources to Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Customize Cisco Prime Infrastructure for Network Monitoring
- Capture a Successful AP Authentication
- Implement Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) Services for Central Mode WLANs
- Implement AAA Services for FlexConnect Mode Wireless LANs (WLANs)
- Configure Guest Services in the Wireless Network
- Configure Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) in the Wireless Network
- Capture Successful Client Authentications
- Configure QoS in the Wireless Network for Voice and Video Services
- Configure Cisco Application Visibility and Control (AVC) in the Wireless Network
- Configure multicast DNS (mDNS) in the Wireless Network
- Capture Successful QoS Traffic Marking in the Wireless Network
- Configure, Detect, and Locate Services on the Cisco CMX
Participants will receive access to an electronic version of the study materials.
- Cisco Prime, Cisco DNA, Cisco MSE, Cisco CMX, AP, Cisco Catalyst 9800
Thank you for your interest.
We will do our best to answer and arrange a term.
Thank you for your interest.
We will answer your request or comment as soon as possible.
Thank you for your interest.
We will do our best to answer and arrange a term.
ALEF operates with training rooms match submarine's style to unexpected, unusual while still being smart and available to work in. We have several type of rooms for small groups and up to larger rooms with modern technical equipment and supportive technologies we provide.
We also deliver the high-quality multimedia sharing for efficient, effective virtual communication on a global scale. In the Competence Center is also available Spark Board. Cisco Sparkboard integrates the most common tools needed for team collaboration in physical meeting rooms into a single elegant device. It also combines white board, video or audio conference features.
All ALEF training centres operates with testing centre that provides full acess to take an exam and get certificate provided by our vendors. ALEF provides to our customer complete management and administration.
Team of lecturers
Our team - consisting of more than 50 instructors - offers a full range of technological knowledge in the field of routing, switching, security, collaboration and data centers. The expertise of instructors is evidenced by a range of top-level international certifications.
The uniqueness of our lecturers lies mainly in their extensive experience in connection with each project, allowing them to respond very flexibly to any question or suggestion from students, and to pass on their practical knowledge to the participants of these courses. Thanks to the synergy of the company’s reliable operation and many years of experience, we have been very flexible in responding to the changes prepared in the Cisco field, so we can guarantee you a wide range of certified courses that enable you and your colleagues to acquire the necessary know-how for future certification tests.
Senior Solution Architect - Cloud
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional, AWS Certified Security – Specialty, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate, AWS Authorized Instructor Champion Cisco CCIE R&S #20198, CCNP Ent, CCNP SP
Karel is a Senior Solution Architect for Cloud at Alef. He has long been involved in infrastructure and its virtualization in large networks and data centres of service providers. In recent years, he has been involved in the design and implementation of hybrid Cloud solutions.
He is an avid user and promoter of new technologies, which he capitalizes on as a Cloud Ambassador for the Expert Centre's Infrastructure Team. At the Alef Group, he is the lead trainer for AWS training, where he’s the AWS Authorised Instructor Champion.
Team lead CSIRT - incident response and offensive security
Multiple certifications & M.Sc. in Cyber security, Multiple certifications & B.Sc. in Education and teaching, Author of numerous security courses
Jan Kopřiva is the team lead of an incident response and offensive security team at ALEF Group and an Incident Handler with the renowned SANS Internet Storm Center. Jan started his career as a blue teamer, but slowly moved into offensive security as well. His current professional interests lie mainly in the areas of security, which traditionally fall within the purview of purple teams. He has authored multiple security courses as well as numerous research papers and articles focused on different aspects of cyber security and he regularly speaks at security conferences and other industry events.
CCSI# 35715, CCNP Enterprise, SD-WAN Specialist, Devnet Associate
Peter works at ALEF Zero as a systems engineer in the SPRS team. His job is mainly to design and implement network solutions from Cisco's Enterprise class portfolio, based on various Catalyst (9K, 8K) and ISR network elements. He specializes primarily in Software Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) technology, in which Peter is a certified SD-WAN Implementation Specialist. He also participated in the first implementation of SD-WAN technology at ALEF. Peter also works as a certified Cisco instructor with many years of experience.
Team Leader, DC-NET
Double CCIE DC|R&S #55858, CCNP DevNet, CCSI #35493, AWS Solution Architect and Developer Associate
Honza is a Datacenter Networking Teamleader at Alef. Together with his team, he specializes in a variety of networking solutions, primarily built on the Cisco Nexus switch platform - traditional vPC architecture, VXLAN BGP EVPN factories, and Cisco ACI. He also focuses on analytical tools, programmability and the automation of all these solutions, as well as their integration with the public cloud. In 2020, he became the Alef Group's first holder of the new CCNP DevNet certification, and also received the DevNet500 award for being among the top 500 DevNet certified engineers worldwide. In 2021 he became the only Double CCIE holder in the ALEF group, and the first in the world to pass any new version of the CCIE exam following changes to Cisco's certification program in February 2020. Honza has logged more than 1,000 hours in the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Romania.
CCDA, CCNP Collaboration, AWS, ITIL, TOGAF, ArchiMate, IPMA
Jirka works at Alef as an Enterprise/Solution Architect, and is responsible for the comprehensive development of ICT solutions for key customers. He has over 10 years’ experience in technical, consulting and management practice. He has been involved in the design, implementation and management of a number of infrastructure, security, communications and digital transformation projects.
His specialties include the interconnection of the business and ICT worlds through Enterprise and Solution Architecture. This involves extensive communication with people in different roles across roles and organisational structures, the analysis of complex ICT environments, the preparation of projects including advocacy for their benefits, budgets, and interdependencies, and overall strategic ICT development planning. You will see him regularly speaking at conferences and workshops.
Senior Security Architect
CCNP Enterprise, CCNP Security, CCNA CyberOps, C|EH, CCSI #35271
Filip works at Alef as a Security Architect and is responsible for consulting, designing solutions, and leading security-technology focused projects. He gained his technical experience as a system engineer, first in Routing & Switching and then mainly in security. Filip is also a certified Cisco instructor, so you could meet him in your educational activities at our training centre. His passion for self-education and spreading technical awareness is also demonstrated by his having been a lecturer at Cisco Academy for over 10 years.
OUR KNOWLEDGE IS YOUR FUTURE