- The Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD) v1.0 course gives you the knowledge you need to design Cisco® wireless networks. The course covers design specifics from scenario design concepts through the installation phase and into post-deployment validation.
This course, including the self-paced material, helps prepare you to take the exam, Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD), which leads to the new CCNP® Enterprise and Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Wireless Design certifications. The exam will be available beginning February 24, 2020.
This course will help you:
- Gain the knowledge you need to plan advanced designs of Cisco wireless products
- Qualify for professional-level job roles in wireless networking
- Prepare for the Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD) exam, which will be available beginning February 24, 2020
5 days (8h/day)
As a standard, we implement a full-time course (onsite or ILT *) in the ALEF Training Center. Upon agreement, it is possible to implement the course at the client's premises. The course can also be implemented online (vILT **) via a video conferencing platform - Cisco Webex meetings. Instructor- led virtual training is a combination of the best of a traditional classroom course as well as interactive training - without having you leave your office, and even the comfort of your home. Alef Training Center consists of top quality transmission, video calls, and effective team collaboration.
- ILT - Instructor Led-Training * - instructor-led training in the classroom. ** vILT (Virtual Instructor-Led Training) - this is a form of distance learning, where the instructor conducts training from the classroom through an online platform to which students connect from their offices or the comfort of their home.
Before taking this course, you should have:
- General knowledge of networks
- General knowledge of wireless networks
- Routing and switching knowledge
Either of the following combinations of Cisco courses can help you meet these prerequisites:
Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals (WIFUND) and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 1 (ICND1)
- Coming soon: Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) and Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU)
- Describing and Implementing a Structured Wireless Design Methodology Importance of Planning Wireless Design with a Structured Methodology Cisco Structured Design Model Cisco Design Guides and Cisco Validated Designs for Wireless Networks Role of the Project Manager When Designing Wireless Networks
- Describing and Implementing Industry Protocols and Standards Wireless Standards Bodies Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) 802.11 Standard and Amendments Wi-Fi Alliance (WFA) Certifications Relevant Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) Wireless RFCs Practice Activity
- Describing and Implementing Cisco Enhanced Wireless Features Hardware and Software Choices for a Wireless Network Design Cisco Infrastructure Settings for Wireless Network Design Cisco Enhanced Wireless Features
- Examining Cisco Mobility and Roaming Mobility and Intercontroller Mobility in a Wireless Network Optimize Client Roaming in a Wireless Network Cisco Workgroup Bridge (WGB) and WGB Roaming in a Wireless Network
- Describing and Implementing the Wireless Design Process Overview of Wireless Design Process Meet with the Customer to Discuss the Wireless Network Design Customer Information Gathering for a Wireless Network Design Design the Wireless Network Deployment of the Wireless Network Validation and Final Adjustments of the Wireless Network Wireless Network Design Project Documents and Deliverables
- Describing and Implementing Specific Vertical Designs Designs for Wireless Applications Wireless Network Design Within the Campus Extend Wireless Networks to the Branch Sites
- Examining Special Considerations in Advanced Wireless Designs High-Density Designs in Wireless Networks Introducing Location and Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) Concepts Design for Location FastLocate and HyperLocation Bridges and Mesh in a Wireless Network Design Redundancy and High Availability in a Wireless Network
- Describing and Implementing the Site Survey Processes Site Survey Types Special Arrangements Needed for Site Surveys Safety Aspects to be Considered During Site Surveys Site Survey Tools in Cisco Prime Infrastructure Third-Party Site Survey Software and Hardware Tools
- Describing and Implementing Wireless Network Validation Processes Post-installation Wireless Network Validation Making Post-installation Changes to a Wireless Network Wireless Network Handoff to the Customer Installation Report
Participants will receive access to an electronic version of the study materials.
- Cisco Prime, Cisco CMX, Site Survey with Ekahau software, AP, Cisco Controller
Thank you for your interest.
We will do our best to answer and arrange a term.
Thank you for your interest.
We will answer your request or comment as soon as possible.
Thank you for your interest.
We will do our best to answer and arrange a term.
ALEF operates with training rooms match submarine's style to unexpected, unusual while still being smart and available to work in. We have several type of rooms for small groups and up to larger rooms with modern technical equipment and supportive technologies we provide.
We also deliver the high-quality multimedia sharing for efficient, effective virtual communication on a global scale. In the Competence Center is also available Spark Board. Cisco Sparkboard integrates the most common tools needed for team collaboration in physical meeting rooms into a single elegant device. It also combines white board, video or audio conference features.
All ALEF training centres operates with testing centre that provides full acess to take an exam and get certificate provided by our vendors. ALEF provides to our customer complete management and administration.
Team of lecturers
Our team - consisting of more than 50 instructors - offers a full range of technological knowledge in the field of routing, switching, security, collaboration and data centers. The expertise of instructors is evidenced by a range of top-level international certifications.
The uniqueness of our lecturers lies mainly in their extensive experience in connection with each project, allowing them to respond very flexibly to any question or suggestion from students, and to pass on their practical knowledge to the participants of these courses. Thanks to the synergy of the company’s reliable operation and many years of experience, we have been very flexible in responding to the changes prepared in the Cisco field, so we can guarantee you a wide range of certified courses that enable you and your colleagues to acquire the necessary know-how for future certification tests.
Senior Solution Architect - Cloud
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional, AWS Certified Security – Specialty, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate, AWS Authorized Instructor Champion Cisco CCIE R&S #20198, CCNP Ent, CCNP SP
Karel is a Senior Solution Architect for Cloud at Alef. He has long been involved in infrastructure and its virtualization in large networks and data centres of service providers. In recent years, he has been involved in the design and implementation of hybrid Cloud solutions.
He is an avid user and promoter of new technologies, which he capitalizes on as a Cloud Ambassador for the Expert Centre's Infrastructure Team. At the Alef Group, he is the lead trainer for AWS training, where he’s the AWS Authorised Instructor Champion.
Team lead CSIRT - incident response and offensive security
Multiple certifications & M.Sc. in Cyber security, Multiple certifications & B.Sc. in Education and teaching, Author of numerous security courses
Jan Kopřiva is the team lead of an incident response and offensive security team at ALEF Group and an Incident Handler with the renowned SANS Internet Storm Center. Jan started his career as a blue teamer, but slowly moved into offensive security as well. His current professional interests lie mainly in the areas of security, which traditionally fall within the purview of purple teams. He has authored multiple security courses as well as numerous research papers and articles focused on different aspects of cyber security and he regularly speaks at security conferences and other industry events.
CCSI# 35715, CCNP Enterprise, SD-WAN Specialist, Devnet Associate
Peter works at ALEF Zero as a systems engineer in the SPRS team. His job is mainly to design and implement network solutions from Cisco's Enterprise class portfolio, based on various Catalyst (9K, 8K) and ISR network elements. He specializes primarily in Software Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) technology, in which Peter is a certified SD-WAN Implementation Specialist. He also participated in the first implementation of SD-WAN technology at ALEF. Peter also works as a certified Cisco instructor with many years of experience.
Team Leader, DC-NET
Double CCIE DC|R&S #55858, CCNP DevNet, CCSI #35493, AWS Solution Architect and Developer Associate
Honza is a Datacenter Networking Teamleader at Alef. Together with his team, he specializes in a variety of networking solutions, primarily built on the Cisco Nexus switch platform - traditional vPC architecture, VXLAN BGP EVPN factories, and Cisco ACI. He also focuses on analytical tools, programmability and the automation of all these solutions, as well as their integration with the public cloud. In 2020, he became the Alef Group's first holder of the new CCNP DevNet certification, and also received the DevNet500 award for being among the top 500 DevNet certified engineers worldwide. In 2021 he became the only Double CCIE holder in the ALEF group, and the first in the world to pass any new version of the CCIE exam following changes to Cisco's certification program in February 2020. Honza has logged more than 1,000 hours in the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Romania.
CCDA, CCNP Collaboration, AWS, ITIL, TOGAF, ArchiMate, IPMA
Jirka works at Alef as an Enterprise/Solution Architect, and is responsible for the comprehensive development of ICT solutions for key customers. He has over 10 years’ experience in technical, consulting and management practice. He has been involved in the design, implementation and management of a number of infrastructure, security, communications and digital transformation projects.
His specialties include the interconnection of the business and ICT worlds through Enterprise and Solution Architecture. This involves extensive communication with people in different roles across roles and organisational structures, the analysis of complex ICT environments, the preparation of projects including advocacy for their benefits, budgets, and interdependencies, and overall strategic ICT development planning. You will see him regularly speaking at conferences and workshops.
Senior Security Architect
CCNP Enterprise, CCNP Security, CCNA CyberOps, C|EH, CCSI #35271
Filip works at Alef as a Security Architect and is responsible for consulting, designing solutions, and leading security-technology focused projects. He gained his technical experience as a system engineer, first in Routing & Switching and then mainly in security. Filip is also a certified Cisco instructor, so you could meet him in your educational activities at our training centre. His passion for self-education and spreading technical awareness is also demonstrated by his having been a lecturer at Cisco Academy for over 10 years.
OUR KNOWLEDGE IS YOUR FUTURE