Instructor - Led Training
The Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (CLICA) v1.0 course shows you how to implement Single Sign-On (SSO), Cisco Unified IM and Presence, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unity Express. You will learn how to streamline communication procedures, strengthen compliance measures, and enhance your communication systems and devices.
5 days (8h/day)
As a standard, we implement a full-time course (onsite or ILT *) in the ALEF Training Center. Upon agreement, it is possible to implement the course at the client's premises. The course can also be implemented online (vILT **) via a video conferencing platform - Cisco Webex meetings. Instructor- led virtual training is a combination of the best of a traditional classroom course as well as interactive training - without having you leave your office, and even the comfort of your home. Alef Training Center consists of top quality transmission, video calls, and effective team collaboration.
- ILT - Instructor Led-Training * - instructor-led training in the classroom. ** vILT (Virtual Instructor-Led Training) - this is a form of distance learning, where the instructor conducts training from the classroom through an online platform to which students connect from their offices or the comfort of their home.
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Basic understanding of networking technologies
- Basic understanding of voice and video
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) experience including single site dial plan, single Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) gateway, and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunks
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
- Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU)
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Unity Connection Integration
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Unity Connection Call Handlers
- Troubleshooting Cisco Unity Connection
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Unity Express
- Configuring Single Sign-On (SSO) for Cisco Unified Communications Applications
- Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence and Cisco Jabber
- Customizing Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence and Cisco Jabber Functionality
- Configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Compliance and Message Archiving
- Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service
- Integrating Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced
- Implementing Call Recording and Monitoring
- Integrate and Set Up Cisco Unity Connection
- Configure Cisco Unity Connection Call Handlers
- Implement Toll Fraud Prevention
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection Call Handlers
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unity Connection
- Configure Cisco Unity Express
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unity Express
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence High Availability
- Implement Cisco Jabber
- Configure Centralized Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Functionality
- Enable Message Archiving and Chat Rooms
- Troubleshoot the Cisco Unified Communications IM and Presence Database Connection Course overview Page4 of 4
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence High Availability
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service
- Integrate Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced
- Implement Call Recording and Monitoring Using a Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN)-based Solution
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager Call Recording and Monitoring
Participants will receive access to an electronic version of the study materials.
Thank you for your interest.
We will do our best to answer and arrange a term.
Thank you for your interest.
We will answer your request or comment as soon as possible.
Thank you for your interest.
We will do our best to answer and arrange a term.
ALEF operates with training rooms match submarine's style to unexpected, unusual while still being smart and available to work in. We have several type of rooms for small groups and up to larger rooms with modern technical equipment and supportive technologies we provide.
We also deliver the high-quality multimedia sharing for efficient, effective virtual communication on a global scale. In the Competence Center is also available Spark Board. Cisco Sparkboard integrates the most common tools needed for team collaboration in physical meeting rooms into a single elegant device. It also combines white board, video or audio conference features.
All ALEF training centres operates with testing centre that provides full acess to take an exam and get certificate provided by our vendors. ALEF provides to our customer complete management and administration.
Team of lecturers
Our team - consisting of more than 50 instructors - offers a full range of technological knowledge in the field of routing, switching, security, collaboration and data centers. The expertise of instructors is evidenced by a range of top-level international certifications.
The uniqueness of our lecturers lies mainly in their extensive experience in connection with each project, allowing them to respond very flexibly to any question or suggestion from students, and to pass on their practical knowledge to the participants of these courses. Thanks to the synergy of the company’s reliable operation and many years of experience, we have been very flexible in responding to the changes prepared in the Cisco field, so we can guarantee you a wide range of certified courses that enable you and your colleagues to acquire the necessary know-how for future certification tests.
In addition to the certified trainings, we offer special courses that are focused primarily on the development of the necessary configuration skills.
Senior Solution Architect - Cloud
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional, AWS Certified Security – Specialty, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate, AWS Authorized Instructor Champion Cisco CCIE R&S #20198, CCNP Ent, CCNP SP
Karel is a Senior Solution Architect for Cloud at Alef. He has long been involved in infrastructure and its virtualization in large networks and data centres of service providers. In recent years, he has been involved in the design and implementation of hybrid Cloud solutions.
He is an avid user and promoter of new technologies, which he capitalizes on as a Cloud Ambassador for the Expert Centre's Infrastructure Team. At the Alef Group, he is the lead trainer for AWS training, where he’s the AWS Authorised Instructor Champion.
Team lead CSIRT - incident response and offensive security
Multiple certifications & M.Sc. in Cyber security, Multiple certifications & B.Sc. in Education and teaching, Author of numerous security courses
Jan Kopřiva is the team lead of an incident response and offensive security team at ALEF Group and an Incident Handler with the renowned SANS Internet Storm Center. Jan started his career as a blue teamer, but slowly moved into offensive security as well. His current professional interests lie mainly in the areas of security, which traditionally fall within the purview of purple teams. He has authored multiple security courses as well as numerous research papers and articles focused on different aspects of cyber security and he regularly speaks at security conferences and other industry events.
CCSI# 35715, CCNP Enterprise, SD-WAN Specialist, Devnet Associate
Peter works at ALEF Zero as a systems engineer in the SPRS team. His job is mainly to design and implement network solutions from Cisco's Enterprise class portfolio, based on various Catalyst (9K, 8K) and ISR network elements. He specializes primarily in Software Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) technology, in which Peter is a certified SD-WAN Implementation Specialist. He also participated in the first implementation of SD-WAN technology at ALEF. Peter also works as a certified Cisco instructor with many years of experience.
Team Leader, DC-NET
Double CCIE DC|R&S #55858, CCNP DevNet, CCSI #35493, AWS Solution Architect and Developer Associate
Honza is a Datacenter Networking Teamleader at Alef. Together with his team, he specializes in a variety of networking solutions, primarily built on the Cisco Nexus switch platform - traditional vPC architecture, VXLAN BGP EVPN factories, and Cisco ACI. He also focuses on analytical tools, programmability and the automation of all these solutions, as well as their integration with the public cloud. In 2020, he became the Alef Group's first holder of the new CCNP DevNet certification, and also received the DevNet500 award for being among the top 500 DevNet certified engineers worldwide. In 2021 he became the only Double CCIE holder in the ALEF group, and the first in the world to pass any new version of the CCIE exam following changes to Cisco's certification program in February 2020. Honza has logged more than 1,000 hours in the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Romania.
CCDA, CCNP Collaboration, AWS, ITIL, TOGAF, ArchiMate, IPMA
Jirka works at Alef as an Enterprise/Solution Architect, and is responsible for the comprehensive development of ICT solutions for key customers. He has over 10 years’ experience in technical, consulting and management practice. He has been involved in the design, implementation and management of a number of infrastructure, security, communications and digital transformation projects.
His specialties include the interconnection of the business and ICT worlds through Enterprise and Solution Architecture. This involves extensive communication with people in different roles across roles and organisational structures, the analysis of complex ICT environments, the preparation of projects including advocacy for their benefits, budgets, and interdependencies, and overall strategic ICT development planning. You will see him regularly speaking at conferences and workshops.
Senior Security Architect
CCNP Enterprise, CCNP Security, CCNA CyberOps, C|EH, CCSI #35271
Filip works at Alef as a Security Architect and is responsible for consulting, designing solutions, and leading security-technology focused projects. He gained his technical experience as a system engineer, first in Routing & Switching and then mainly in security. Filip is also a certified Cisco instructor, so you could meet him in your educational activities at our training centre. His passion for self-education and spreading technical awareness is also demonstrated by his having been a lecturer at Cisco Academy for over 10 years.
OUR KNOWLEDGE IS YOUR FUTURE