- In this course, you will master the skills and technologies you need to implement data center compute, LAN and SAN infrastructure. You will also learn the essentials of automation and security in data centers. You will get hands-on experience with deploying, securing, operating, and maintaining Cisco data center infrastructure including: Cisco MDS Switches and Cisco Nexus Switches; Cisco Unified Computing System™ (Cisco UCS®) B-Series Blade Servers, and Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers. The Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (DCCOR) v1.0 course helps you prepare for the Cisco® CCNP® Data Center and CCIE® Data Center certifications . This course, including the self-paced material, helps prepare you to take the exam, Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (350-601 DCCOR), which leads to the new CCNP Data Center, CCIE Data Center, and the Cisco Certified Specialist - Data Center Core certifications.
As a standard, we implement a full-time course (onsite or ILT *) in the ALEF Training Center. Upon agreement, it is possible to implement the course at the client's premises. The course can also be implemented online (vILT **) via a video conferencing platform - Cisco Webex meetings. Instructor-led virtual training is a combination of the best of a traditional classroom course and interactive training without having to leave your own office or the comfort of your home. Convince yourself of top quality transmission, video calls and effective team collaboration.
- ILT - Instructor Led-Training * - instructor-led training in the classroom. ** vILT (Virtual Instructor-Led Training) - this is a form of distance learning, where the instructor conducts training from the classroom through an online platform to which students connect from their offices or the comfort of their home.
- To fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills: " Familiarity with Ethernet and TCP/IP networking " Familiarity with SANs and Fibre Channel protocol " Identify products in the Cisco Data Center Nexus and Cisco MDS families " Understanding of Cisco Enterprise Data Center architecture " Understanding of server system design and architecture " Familiarity with hypervisor technologies (such as VMware)
- Implementing Data Center Switching Protocols*
- Implementing First-Hop Redundancy Protocols*
- Implementing Routing in Data Center*
- Implementing Multicast in Data Center*
- Implementing Data Center Overlay Protocols
- Implementing Network Infrastructure Security*
- Describing Cisco Application-Centric Infrastructure
- Describing Cisco ACI Building Blocks and VMM Domain Integration
- Describing Cisco Cloud Service and Deployment Models
- Describing Data Center Network Infrastructure Management, Maintenance, and Operations*
- Explaining Cisco Network Assurance Concepts*
- Implementing Fibre Channel Fabric
- Implementing Storage Infrastructure Services
- Implementing FCoE Unified Fabric
- Implementing Storage Infrastructure Security*
- Describing Data Center Storage Infrastructure Maintenance and Operations*
- Describing Cisco UCS Server Form Factors*
- Implementing Cisco Unified Computing Network Connectivity
- Implementing Cisco Unified Computing Server Abstraction
- Implementing Cisco Unified Computing SAN Connectivity
- Implementing Unified Computing Security
- Introducing Cisco HyperFlex Systems*
- Describing Data Center Unified Computing Management, Maintenance, and Operations*
- Implementing Cisco Data Center Automation and Scripting Tools*
- Describing Cisco Integration with Automation and Orchestration Software Platforms
Describing Cisco Data Center Automation and Orchestration Technologies*
- *This section is self-study material that can be done at your own pace after the instructor-led portion of the course.
Participants will receive access to an electronic version of the study materials.
- Virtual LAB environment for interactive study and practical training of acquired knowledge.
Thank you for your interest.
We will do our best to answer and arrange a term.
Thank you for your interest.
We will answer your request or comment as soon as possible.
Thank you for your interest.
We will do our best to answer and arrange a term.
ALEF operates with training rooms match submarine's style to unexpected, unusual while still being smart and available to work in. We have several type of rooms for small groups and up to larger rooms with modern technical equipment and supportive technologies we provide.
We also deliver the high-quality multimedia sharing for efficient, effective virtual communication on a global scale. In the Competence Center is also available Spark Board. Cisco Sparkboard integrates the most common tools needed for team collaboration in physical meeting rooms into a single elegant device. It also combines white board, video or audio conference features.
All ALEF training centres operates with testing centre that provides full acess to take an exam and get certificate provided by our vendors. ALEF provides to our customer complete management and administration.
Team of lecturers
Our team - consisting of more than 50 instructors - offers a full range of technological knowledge in the field of routing, switching, security, collaboration and data centers. The expertise of instructors is evidenced by a range of top-level international certifications.
The uniqueness of our lecturers lies mainly in their extensive experience in connection with each project, allowing them to respond very flexibly to any question or suggestion from students, and to pass on their practical knowledge to the participants of these courses. Thanks to the synergy of the company’s reliable operation and many years of experience, we have been very flexible in responding to the changes prepared in the Cisco field, so we can guarantee you a wide range of certified courses that enable you and your colleagues to acquire the necessary know-how for future certification tests.
In addition to the certified trainings, we offer special courses that are focused primarily on the development of the necessary configuration skills.
Senior Solution Architect - Cloud
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional, AWS Certified Security – Specialty, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate, AWS Authorized Instructor Champion Cisco CCIE R&S #20198, CCNP Ent, CCNP SP
Karel is a Senior Solution Architect for Cloud at Alef. He has long been involved in infrastructure and its virtualization in large networks and data centres of service providers. In recent years, he has been involved in the design and implementation of hybrid Cloud solutions.
He is an avid user and promoter of new technologies, which he capitalizes on as a Cloud Ambassador for the Expert Centre's Infrastructure Team. At the Alef Group, he is the lead trainer for AWS training, where he’s the AWS Authorised Instructor Champion.
Team lead CSIRT - incident response and offensive security
Multiple certifications & M.Sc. in Cyber security, Multiple certifications & B.Sc. in Education and teaching, Author of numerous security courses
Jan Kopřiva is the team lead of an incident response and offensive security team at ALEF Group and an Incident Handler with the renowned SANS Internet Storm Center. Jan started his career as a blue teamer, but slowly moved into offensive security as well. His current professional interests lie mainly in the areas of security, which traditionally fall within the purview of purple teams. He has authored multiple security courses as well as numerous research papers and articles focused on different aspects of cyber security and he regularly speaks at security conferences and other industry events.
CCSI# 35715, CCNP Enterprise, SD-WAN Specialist, Devnet Associate
Peter works at ALEF Zero as a systems engineer in the SPRS team. His job is mainly to design and implement network solutions from Cisco's Enterprise class portfolio, based on various Catalyst (9K, 8K) and ISR network elements. He specializes primarily in Software Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) technology, in which Peter is a certified SD-WAN Implementation Specialist. He also participated in the first implementation of SD-WAN technology at ALEF. Peter also works as a certified Cisco instructor with many years of experience.
Team Leader, DC-NET
Double CCIE DC|R&S #55858, CCNP DevNet, CCSI #35493, AWS Solution Architect and Developer Associate
Honza is a Datacenter Networking Teamleader at Alef. Together with his team, he specializes in a variety of networking solutions, primarily built on the Cisco Nexus switch platform - traditional vPC architecture, VXLAN BGP EVPN factories, and Cisco ACI. He also focuses on analytical tools, programmability and the automation of all these solutions, as well as their integration with the public cloud. In 2020, he became the Alef Group's first holder of the new CCNP DevNet certification, and also received the DevNet500 award for being among the top 500 DevNet certified engineers worldwide. In 2021 he became the only Double CCIE holder in the ALEF group, and the first in the world to pass any new version of the CCIE exam following changes to Cisco's certification program in February 2020. Honza has logged more than 1,000 hours in the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Romania.
CCDA, CCNP Collaboration, AWS, ITIL, TOGAF, ArchiMate, IPMA
Jirka works at Alef as an Enterprise/Solution Architect, and is responsible for the comprehensive development of ICT solutions for key customers. He has over 10 years’ experience in technical, consulting and management practice. He has been involved in the design, implementation and management of a number of infrastructure, security, communications and digital transformation projects.
His specialties include the interconnection of the business and ICT worlds through Enterprise and Solution Architecture. This involves extensive communication with people in different roles across roles and organisational structures, the analysis of complex ICT environments, the preparation of projects including advocacy for their benefits, budgets, and interdependencies, and overall strategic ICT development planning. You will see him regularly speaking at conferences and workshops.
Senior Security Architect
CCNP Enterprise, CCNP Security, CCNA CyberOps, C|EH, CCSI #35271
Filip works at Alef as a Security Architect and is responsible for consulting, designing solutions, and leading security-technology focused projects. He gained his technical experience as a system engineer, first in Routing & Switching and then mainly in security. Filip is also a certified Cisco instructor, so you could meet him in your educational activities at our training centre. His passion for self-education and spreading technical awareness is also demonstrated by his having been a lecturer at Cisco Academy for over 10 years.
OUR KNOWLEDGE IS YOUR FUTURE